Sunday 4 January 2015

My soulmate




I got tickled pink, the feeling of overjoy I couldn't express, such was the euphoric moment
when he walked into my life
I become unknown to the pain and the worldly sufferings, such was the magical moment
when he walked into my life
I forgot about feasibility, I put aside the calculations of pros and cons
when he walked into my life
Years passed by as few moments, wishes became all real
when he stayed in my life




Then came the worst hour of my life
I built the palace of my expectations on his head
I blamed him.. I cursed him..
I almost ate his heart out, & somehow managed to push him away
I feared for this day
when he seemed to disappear from my life
As I blindly moved my hands, I could feel nothing, just dampness, such was the tragic moment
when he seemed to disappear from my life
I thought he had gone, I cried.. I wailed.. my eyes turned blurrier, I couldn't see him anymore
I called him, I couldn't hear him back



In despair, I sat down recollecting the flashes of our past, I fell asleep
Thinking he had gone from my life
In the dream, I felt his warmth, I was relieved.. Yet I said, "It is just a dream", and then the bubble just burst up
he pulled me in his arms to lie beside him.. I cried in the mad happiness..
when what seemed to me was not true, he was all here




Thrashing him for leaving me, for watching me heartlessly, silently..
 lost and looking for him madly..
He whispered in my ears, "bacha, that one hour was a nightmare"
I was speechless, stunned
when what seemed to me was not true, he was all here




I realized and making him realize, expressing through my tears..
How I never wanted to loose -my soulmate, even in the worst nightmare
I was overwhelmed
when he became the integral part of my life, when I understood the same from his silent eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Humility and the Cosmos: How Realizing Our Insignificance Can Lead to Goodness

       The vastness of the universe can be overwhelming and awe-inspiring. When we take a step back and consider the countless stars, planet...