Sunday 11 January 2015

Loneliness


I had the song-"Lonely, Im so lonely, Im Mr. lonely, I have nobody, to call my own" (by Akon) as ringtone for 3 years. At that time, I liked the way the child scream in this song. Few months back, realized the core feeling of loneliness, probably it was like-

Loneliness nibbles at night
The whole inside
Days too just pass by
Its hard to stay alright
Pain cannot be hide
Whom to care
Nobody to share
Remembering the past lies
With the tired eyes
Tears keep reeling
With an eternal feeling
I curse and curse and curse
Expecting much worse
To feel the same pain
Again and again
Sacrifices I made
Without being paid
Decisions were so wrong
Now regret is the only song
Emptiness prevails
And loneliness trails
And now it defines me
Crying over what I used to be
Smile has faded
With mind degraded
trusting nobody
Pushing me to be lonely
This path so empty


“Solitude is fine but you need someone to tell that solitude is fine.” 

1 comment:

Humility and the Cosmos: How Realizing Our Insignificance Can Lead to Goodness

       The vastness of the universe can be overwhelming and awe-inspiring. When we take a step back and consider the countless stars, planet...